Friday, August 9, 2013

I Swear I Didn't Ruin The Most Beautiful Cars Of 2013 List insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: I Swear I Didn't Ruin The Most Beautiful Cars Of 2013 List insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Friday, August 9, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® I Swear I Didn't Ruin The Most Beautiful Cars Of 2013 List

Welcome to Must Read, where we single out the best stories from around the automotive universe and beyond. Today we've got reports from Forbes, Quartz, and Automobile Quarterly.


I Swear I Didn't Ruin The Most Beautiful Cars Of 2013 List S


One of the perks of this job is I'm sometimes sought out to give an opinion to another publication. In this case, it's the wonderful Hannah Elliott and an equally wonderful list of the most beautiful cars of the year. Thank God Brett Berk and Michael Prichinello were there to balance it out. I'm just going to include the asterisks that was put next to my suggestion. You'll have to read the rest yourself.



*Opinions expressed on this list do not necessarily reflect the personal opinions of the author. That’s the thing about panelists–they sometimes have different opinions from you. And that’s okay.



I Swear I Didn't Ruin The Most Beautiful Cars Of 2013 List S


In America, when someone disagrees with your choice for a list, you still get included. In North Korea when they disagree, they send you to a forced labor camp.



According to a report by Radio Free Asia, the well-known North Korean comedienne Lee Choon Hong, “known for satirizing aspects of North Korean society by mimicking voices,” made what a source described as a “slip of the tongue” on a “sensitive issue” while performing for workers at a government work site. As a punishment, she was immediately sentenced to perform hard labor at the Jikdong Youth Coal Mine.



I Swear I Didn't Ruin The Most Beautiful Cars Of 2013 List S


I can't post the photos here, but they're wonderful. Air-powered water pump!



Speaking of milestones Gijsbert-Paul Berk, a renowned automotive writer, once said: "Park a Citroën DS next to a Voisin Laboratoire from 1923, and you will see that the latter must have been the laboratory for the DS; the man was a real genius."



I Swear I Didn't Ruin The Most Beautiful Cars Of 2013 List