Tuesday, September 24, 2013

'I Asked Her For Velocity, She Gave Me Bugatti' insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: 'I Asked Her For Velocity, She Gave Me Bugatti' insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® 'I Asked Her For Velocity, She Gave Me Bugatti'

John Davis and MotorWeek have tested basically every car that you can think of. Except the Bugatti Veyron. Well, that's all changed now.


In order to buy a Veyron, MotorWeek says you need to know the right people in order to get one. I'd suggest going to a dealership and not consulting your pot dealer to get a Veyron.


Unfortunately, Bugatti didn't let MotorWeek take the Veyron down the drag strip or for a run on Georgia's Roebling Road Raceway, probably because they were scared of breaking the $2.5 million work of art they were driving.


John Davis, gentleman, scholar, and now Bugatti driver.


'I Asked Her For Velocity, She Gave Me Bugatti'