Monday, September 30, 2013

Bigfoot Vs. Jet Car Drag Race Means I'm Not Alone insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: Bigfoot Vs. Jet Car Drag Race Means I'm Not Alone insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Monday, September 30, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® Bigfoot Vs. Jet Car Drag Race Means I'm Not Alone

Sometimes it's like I'm the only one. Like I'm the only person who feels the way I do about life, happiness, and really fast cars. And then I see a Bigfoot vs jet car drag race.


It's like someone, somewhere understands me. Somebody else knows what is great in this world, and that person organized this feat of automotive wonder (1:05 into the video).


No, that's not a tear, I just always water up when I see this much tire smoke.


(Hat tip to Road and Track!)


Bigfoot Vs. Jet Car Drag Race Means I'm Not Alone