Monday, August 12, 2013

How Often: Do You Downshift? insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: How Often: Do You Downshift? insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Monday, August 12, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® How Often: Do You Downshift?

Welcome to How often, a place where you read the question, think about your driving, and then answer. Planning to have this come out at 10:00 each weekday.


So, how often do you downshift to a red light. I don't mean downshifting into a turn, or anything that you have to do in order to keep momentum, but rather while you are coming to a stop.


For me, I am trying to stop my 8600 lb truck, and I actually try to do it about 50 percent of the time. If I know the light is turning red, or a stop sign is ahead, I always downshift. But what about you?


How Often: Do You Downshift?