Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This Is The First Look At The 2015 Corvette Z06 insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: This Is The First Look At The 2015 Corvette Z06 insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Wednesday, December 4, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® This Is The First Look At The 2015 Corvette Z06

This Is The First Look At The 2015 Corvette Z06 S


The 2015 Corvette Z06 is set to debut at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show and let me be the first to say daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.


The Detroit Show starts on January 13th, and Chevy announced this 2015 Z06 will be there, as the Detroit Free Press reports. There are few details at this point, but Chevy told the newspaper the car ain't messing around:



It will be the most track-capable Corvette ever, designed to deliver supercar levels of performance through unique powertrain, chassis and aerodynamic features,” GM said in a statement.



I hated the C7 when I first saw it, but in person it has really grown on me. This Z06 looks like it has all the extra Stingray-ness I could want.


I've driven the 2014 Corvette and I can tell you that it is properly fast. This Z06 is going to be an animal.


This Is The First Look At The 2015 Corvette Z06