Monday, December 30, 2013

The Best/Worst Jumper Cable Replacement I've Ever Seen insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: The Best/Worst Jumper Cable Replacement I've Ever Seen insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Monday, December 30, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® The Best/Worst Jumper Cable Replacement I've Ever Seen

The Best/Worst Jumper Cable Replacement I've Ever Seen S


What happens when you need a jump and your cables are worn out? This guy on Reddit's amazing r/Justrolledintotheshop went with this amazing and or horrifying solution.


User Canadian Shade Tree posted the above picture under this headline.



Jumper cables weren't giving it enough power so I had to get creative



I'm not sure if this is brilliant or terrifying. Maybe both.


Photo Credit: Canadian Shade Tree, r/Justrolledintotheshop


The Best/Worst Jumper Cable Replacement I've Ever Seen