Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Guy Selling His S2000 Because The Man He Snitched On Is Out Of Jail insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: Guy Selling His S2000 Because The Man He Snitched On Is Out Of Jail insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® Guy Selling His S2000 Because The Man He Snitched On Is Out Of Jail

If this Craigslist posting is to be believed, a man in Holyoke, Mass is selling his Honda S2000 because the guy he snitched on is getting out of jail and the seller needs to get out of town as soon as possible.


Here is the text from the listing, as the original CL posting is sure to be removed sometime soon.



hi im selling my s2000 for $5500 because the guy that I just snitch on just got out of jail on he's looking for me so I have to get out of town asap so my car is clean 143k on it clean title I wont take trades so don't ask please text or call 413 XXX XXXX I can show the car what ever time thanks for looking



I mean, I guess that's a very valid reason to want to get rid of your car.


Guy Selling His S2000 Because The Man He Snitched On Is Out Of Jail S


You can see a saved copy of the original listing right here for when the post gets taken down.


(Hat tip to HOT VERSION/World Star Autos!)


Guy Selling His S2000 Because The Man He Snitched On Is Out Of Jail