Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Diary Of A College Kid Turned Rally Fan/Driver/Mechanic/Maniac insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: The Diary Of A College Kid Turned Rally Fan/Driver/Mechanic/Maniac insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Wednesday, January 1, 2014

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® The Diary Of A College Kid Turned Rally Fan/Driver/Mechanic/Maniac

There's a new series coming on DRIVE, and it's on rallying. Specifically, it's about the the life and times of a college kid getting swept up int he world that is rallying.


It's My Life As a Rallyist, by Ryan Symancek. I know Ryan from seeing him around Broken Motorsports and I remember seeing him at that rallycross event that starts out the video. I'm happy to see that his dive into the rally world is going on video.


But holy crapballs did he drive a Lancia 037 Group B car? Excuse me while I go murder him in a fit of jealous rage.


The Diary Of A College Kid Turned Rally Fan/Driver/Mechanic/Maniac