Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm stuck in First (Place) insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: I'm stuck in First (Place) insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Friday, January 31, 2014

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® I'm stuck in First (Place)

I'm stuck in First (Place) S



"Warning, shirt may cause wearer to be gifted trophies on a daily basis. Common side effects include walking on all fours. Random leaping forward at inopportune times have been recorded among users. Wear at own risk." - Team Blipshift



Check out the New Blipshift Shirt. I did things a bit differently this time. Mike Pebesma came up with the awesome idea and I just shirt-ified his idea. Really liked how this one came out. Back in the day, the Audi 90 IMSA GTO and Hans Stuck just obliterated the rest of the competition. This design is only available until 2/3, so be sure to head over to Blipshift before it is gone forever.


I'm stuck in First (Place)