Thursday, August 29, 2013

Remember The Lotus Elan Concept? insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: Remember The Lotus Elan Concept? insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Thursday, August 29, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® Remember The Lotus Elan Concept?

Remember that time Lotus went nuts and put out 28 concepts in like 17 minutes? The Elan was my favorite of all of them. Look at it again and feel free to annotate what you loved about this concept.


I liked that it was a 911 fighter from my favorite car company. I liked the way it looked. I liked the name. Basically, I liked everything, and I bet I would've liked driving it too.


Oh well, we can still dream. Click the image and tell me what you liked or hated about it.


Remember The Lotus Elan Concept?