Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I know it's super-advanced and all, with lasers and holographic cloaking and food repilcators and wh insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: I know it's super-advanced and all, with lasers and holographic cloaking and food repilcators and wh insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® I know it's super-advanced and all, with lasers and holographic cloaking and food repilcators and wh

I know it's super-advanced and all, with lasers and holographic cloaking and food repilcators and whatever, but the USS Zumwalt sure as hell looks like the CSS Virginia from the Civil War.


I guess deflecting is deflecting, whether it's electromagnetic waves or orbs of cast iron.


I know it's super-advanced and all, with lasers and holographic cloaking and food repilcators and wh