Friday, September 27, 2013

What's The Best Car For A Dog Owner? insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com

Written By Unknown; About: What's The Best Car For A Dog Owner? insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com on Friday, September 27, 2013

insuranceinstantonline.blogspot.com ® What's The Best Car For A Dog Owner?

Because he belongs to an auto journalist, my dog gets to ride in cool-ass cars all the time. Not many canines get to hang out in a Fiat 500 Abarth one week and a Dodge Charger R/T the next. He doesn't even care, though. He just curls up in the back and goes to sleep.


While Jason has to ask "Will it Baby?," my question is always "Will it Dog?" Fortunately, my dog is a 10 pound chihuahua/asshole mix, so he'll fit pretty much anywhere. But some dog owners have to put more thought into the cars they drive.


So that's our question for the day — what's the best car for a dog owner?


One of my old bosses had a 200+ pound mastiff, so a Honda Element was a great choice for her. The giant dog fit quite nicely in the back, and I can imagine dog hair could be flushed off its rubber floor with ease.


I also have to hand it to Subaru. They're actively working to make cars safer for dogs. My dog used to love to climb into my lap when I was driving my WRX, so he must have been a fan too.


Your turn. What's the best car to own when you have a dog?


What's The Best Car For A Dog Owner?